Meeting times and locations:
Bible study for men: Thursdays 6pm 16th Street beach Cocoa Beach
Bible Study for women: Wednesdays 4pm Our house (call or email for address)
Family Fellowship : Saturdays 4:30-6:30pm (bring food to share if you would like to) 16th street beach Cocoa Beach
ALL Locations subject to change. please call, email, or follow us on our facebook page. Son Followers Ministry Cocoa Beach
Son Followers Ministry Mission Statement
Our vision is to Impact the coast for Jesus
Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life". ~John 8:12
Our mission is to evangelize and lead people to Jesus by speaking the truth found in God's infallible Word. We believe through faith in Jesus Christ and with the power of the Holy Spirit the truth found in The Bible can change lives for God's Glory.
What we do:
1. We have fellowship and Bible studies on the beach and other locations.
2. Distribute free Bibles.
3. We hold Bible studies in our home
4. We help disciple those whom we fellowship with and those within our community
5. We collect and fix up donated surfboards and give them to youth who may not have the opportunity to own a board. The board comes with a free surf lesson.
6. We are a voice for orphans worldwide.
7. We help support Christ centered outreaches
Our Core Beliefs:
Jesus answered them, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me." ~John 14:6
4. We believe God’s Word is infallible. His Word instructs us in all truth and shows us how to become a follower of Jesus. We speak “truth in love” that is found in His infallible Word.
~Son Followers Ministry
Impacting the coast for Jesus
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com
SON FOLLOWERS MINISTRY
IMPACTING THE COAST FOR JESUS
PO Box 320722 Cocoa Beach, Florida 32932-0722